Stabilizer Rod W&W Wiawis ACS15 Nano Short
The ACS15’s synthetic foam core structure uses Graphene to increase the rigidity of the rod and absorbs shock and vibration more efficiently.
The WIAWIS ACS15 stabiliser has increased stiffness by using a tapered tube on the ends of the stabiliser. It absorbs the shooting vibration more efficiently resulting in increased dampening qualities. This assists in the elimination of torque and in turn makes the bow more stable.
- Synthetic foam core with graphene for rigidity
- Tapered tube at end of rod absorbs vibration
- 3 part weight system – Head, Flat and Bottom Flat weights.
- Length: 10″, 11″, 12″, 14″, 15″
- Weight: 198g, 201g, 204g, 205g, 210g
- Material: Carbon rod with Graphene Foam core
- Finish: Matte
- Black, White, Blue, Red, Silver