Recurve Intermediate Olympic Kit
Our ‘Olympic’ range of kits have been put together as the ideal introduction to the sport of archery and is our recommended starting point. We are confident the price/quality ratio is the best anywhere in SA…
We only do this kit on order as it has to fit the specific needs and size of the Archer..!
Please note that the accessories may vary in model and colour, although the equivalent quality will be at least the same if not better. If you would like specific colours/model/brands, we’ll do our best to arrange that…
* 1 x full size ILF Recurve Bow. What do we mean by ILF? ILF stands for ‘International Limb Fitting’. This means that the riser accommodates a wide variety of manufacturers limbs. As you progress you may wish to upgrade the riser or limb independently. ILF will give you a greater choice of compatible options in the future.
* 5 x Aluminium Arrows
* 1 x Fast flight string. You won’t get far without a string! Reinforced ends and centre serving for longer life.
* 2 x Arrow rests. One of these is needed on a bow and is stuck just above the arrow shelf to support the arrow.
* 2 x Brass nock sets. These are crimped on to the bow string to mark the nocking point of the arrow.
* 1 x Target bracer. Fits around your forearm, just in case the string should catch on loose.
* 1 x Premium Tab. Fits on your drawing hand to stop you getting sore fingers.
* 1 x Bow Stringer. Needed to safely string and de-string your bow.
* 1 x Target Sight. There are two holes on the side of the bow used for the mounting of a sight. This sight is fitted there and can be adjusted vertically and horizontally to improve accuracy.
* 1 x Backpack. When the bow is de-strung it fits nicely into this padded case.
* 1 x Premium Quiver. Hooks on to your belt.
* 1 x Carbon Stabiliser. Screws on to the front of your riser. Improves balance and accuracy.