Recurve Entry Level Olympic Kit
Our ‘Beginner” range of kits have been put together as the ideal start to the sport of archery. We are confident the price/quality ratio is the best anywhere in SA…
We only do this kit on order as it has to fit the specific needs and size of the Archer..!
Please note that the accessories may vary in model and colour, although the equivalent quality will be at least the same if not better. If you would like specific colours/model/brands, we’ll do our best to arrange that…
* 1 x full size recurve bow. What do we mean by full size? This means its dimensions are optimised for the height of the archer. This is a good quality bow that doesn’t break the bank. It is often used by beginners in clubs throughout the county as the launch point for getting into the sport. The riser is metal with attractively laminated recurve limbs. Robust and reliable.
* 5 x Premium Fibreglass Arrows
* 1 x Dacron string. You won’t get far without a string! Reinforced ends and centre serving for longer life.
* 2 x Arrow rests. One of these is needed on a bow and is stuck just above the arrow shelf to support the arrow.
* 2 x Brass nock sets. These are crimped on to the bow string to mark the nocking point of the arrow.
* 1 x Target bracer. Fits around your forearm, just in case the string should catch on loose.
* 1 x Target Tab. Fits on your drawing hand to stop you getting sore fingers.
* 1 x Bow Stringer. Needed to safely string and de-string your bow.
* 1 x Target Sight. There are two holes on the side of the bow used for the mounting of a sight. This sight is fitted there and can be adjusted vertically and horizontally to improve accuracy.
* 1 x Backpack. When the bow is de-strung it fits nicely into this padded case.
* 1 x Target Quiver. Hooks on to your belt.